Welders play an important role in a construction company. Pinoy welders are noted for their welding skills because they are meticulous and hardworking. This is why they are highly demanded for overseas jobs.
(Reminder: Click on each job title to view full details.)
Job openings abroad for Filipino welders
** For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process. Mag-ingat sa mga illegal recruiter. **
Click here for more overseas jobs.
If an OFW wants to live in Saudi Arabia and his Kafeel also wants to keep him, cancelling the final exit visa should be processed.
These are the requirements and procedures needed to process the cancelling of a OFWs final exit visa.
- Fill out the form that is needed to cancel the final exit visa. The information provided should be the same information an OFW has in the passport. A copy of the form can be obtained from the Jawazat office.
- After the form was completely filled out, OFWs need to bring the form to their Kafeel who processed their final exit visa. The Kafeel must sign and stamp the form.
- OFWs must request a letter from their employer asking the Jawazat to cancel the final exit visa. The letter should then be brought to and be authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce in the city where the OFWs employer is registered.
- OFWs employer or representative should be present when processing the documents.
- If the OFWs iqama is already expired, fee for its renewal should be paid as well.
- Attach 2 photos with white background, a copy of the final exit visa, iqama and passport.
- Submit these requirements to the Jawazat office and follow the next instructions given by the officer.
Lost your passport abroad? Get A New One
Can OFWs Transfer to Another Sponsor? Know Which Category Your Company Falls in Saudi
How to Apply for a Driver’s License in Saudi Arabia
How OFWs can Transfer Sponsorship if Kafeel is in Red Category of Nitaqat Law
How OFWs can Refund the P550 Terminal Fee
How OFWs can Authenticate Documents in Abu Dhabi
The Philippine Embassy office in Riyadh advises overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) not to hesitate approaching them or any officials if time comes that they need any assistance. The Philippine Embassy is stationed in many Riyad to facilitate OFWs with documentation services, to protect them with their rights and to continue relationship with the UAE government.
OFWs living and working in any of these six regions – Riyadh, Eastern, Qassim, Hail, Northern border and Al-Jouf – can contact the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh with the following contact information.
Philippine Embassy in Riyadh
Address: Diplomatic Quarter, Ummayah Abu As-Salat Street, Safarat, Riyadh
Postal Address: P.O. Box 94366 Riyadh 11693
Telephone Nos: 482 3559 / 482 0507 / 482 1577
Fax No: (96611) 488 3945
Telephone Nos: 482 3816
Fax No: 488 3945
Labor Attache- Riyadh
Telephone Nos: 483 2201 to 3
Fax No: (+96611) 483 2204
Mobile No: 053 602 7590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Labor Attache – Eastern
Telephone Nos: (013) 894 1846 / 894 2890
Mobile No: 050 126 9742
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Philippine Overseas Labor Office
Telephone Nos: (01) 483 2201 to 03
Fax No: (01) 483 2204
Hotline: 00966 545917834
Filipino Workers’ Rescue Center – Bahay Kalinga: (01) 481 6448
We suggest that OFWs assign these important contact numbers on speed dial of their mobile phone so they can contact the embassy and concerned government office quickly whenever they need to.
Click here for overseas jobs in Riyadh.
Malaysia is a country in the Southeast Asia home to many Filipino migrants because of its short distance to the Philippines. Filipinos have found work and settled down in Malaysia with their families.
Just click on each job title to view more information.
Click here for more overseas jobs
** For manpower pooling only. No fees to be collected during the application process.
Mag-ingat sa illegal recruiter. **