If an OFW wants to live in Saudi Arabia and his Kafeel also wants to keep him, cancelling the final exit visa should be processed.
These are the requirements and procedures needed to process the cancelling of a OFWs final exit visa.
- Fill out the form that is needed to cancel the final exit visa. The information provided should be the same information an OFW has in the passport. A copy of the form can be obtained from the Jawazat office.
- After the form was completely filled out, OFWs need to bring the form to their Kafeel who processed their final exit visa. The Kafeel must sign and stamp the form.
- OFWs must request a letter from their employer asking the Jawazat to cancel the final exit visa. The letter should then be brought to and be authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce in the city where the OFWs employer is registered.
- OFWs employer or representative should be present when processing the documents.
- If the OFWs iqama is already expired, fee for its renewal should be paid as well.
- Attach 2 photos with white background, a copy of the final exit visa, iqama and passport.
- Submit these requirements to the Jawazat office and follow the next instructions given by the officer.