Filipinos abroad who wish to own a car may want to check out the Isuzu Kababayan Promo. Those who wish to join must register as an Isuzu Kababayan Member. Isuzu Kababayan Club member are entitled to get a fuel card worth Php5,000 upon purchase of an Isuzu Vehicle. The promo is until December 31, 2013.
Customer currently employed as an Overseas Worker must register to become an Isuzu KababayanMember at least two weeks prior to date of purchase.
Upon purchase of a brand new Isuzu vehicle, the customer must inform attending Sales Executive that he / she is a Kababayan Member.
The purchased vehicle must be named after the Kababayan Member or the name of his/her immediate family [spouse, son, daughter, father or mother] to make the fuel card claim valid. Relatives are not covered by this privilege. The following are required for proper validation and processing of the Isuzu Kababayan perks:
* E-Mail address used during registration.
* Complete Name of Isuzu Kababayan Member
* Photocopy of either Passport / POEA / Seaman’s Book
* One Valid Government ID [SSS, Pag-ibig, Voter's ID etc]
* Photocopy of Dealer Sales Invoice. If the Sales Invoice is under the name of an immediate family, they need to submit proof of consanguinity; photocopy of Birth Certificate or Marriage Contract