As respect to the Holy Month of Ramadan, there will be changes in the office schedule of the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. The changes took effect on the first day of Ramadan, July 9, 2013. The office hours will be from Sundays to Thursdays, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The consular field office at Villa 24, Um Al Hamam will be open Sundays to Thursdays 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. only for the following services:
- Mother and children documentations/DNAs
- Marriage solemnization (byschedule)
- Reports of birth-morning only
- Marriage application-morning only
- Lost passport renewaland those without appointment
- Screening for those correcting status – Sunday to Tuesday only at 12PM onwards
Regular Consular Services shall be served at the Embassy such as the following:
Visas, Authentication and notarials, Police clearance,Passport renewalwith appointment,Passportreleasing for all passports (including those who applied at Elite, IPSR, Um Hammam.