The POEA is now ready to accept applications of Filipino nurses who wish to practice their profession in Germany.
Germany is in need of male and female nursing staff from the Philippines to fill the current labor shortage in their healthcare industry. They intend to recruit 500 nursing staff until the end of 2014.
Successful nurse-applicants will initially work as an Assistant Nurse at hospitals. They will be promoted after recognition of the foreign qualification work as a qualified nurse. The starting gross salary amounts to €1,900 or more or less Php108,000 until recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education; (B.S.N.)
Active Philippine Nursing License
At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, Rehabilitation centers and care institutions
- Knowledge of German language
minimum Level B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines for up to six (6) months (to be paid by the employer)
Required application documents:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture (in English and in German, if possible)
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from the Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate/s of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid NBI clearance
- Copy of valid passport
Application and selection process:
Submit the documents listed above to POEA under the following heading: “Triple Win.” Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Deadline for submission of applications: 30 June 2013