The New Zealand Embassy in Manila is currently looking for an Immigration Officer. The role involves analysing and assessing information, fantastic written and oral communication skills, and being able to demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Working as an effective and co-operative member of a team
- Assessing evidential applications while exercising fair and reasonable judgement
- Working in a positive way with all people of differing cultural backgrounds, gender and abilities, exemplifying excellent customer service skills
- Working effectively without direct supervision, and managing and organising fluctuating workloads
- Working with different software packages e.g. Word, Excel or good keyboard skills
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese is an advantage
The salary is commensurate with the Manila Salary Scale. Placement for new recruits starts at PHP559, 245 (80% competent, and progresses to 120% competent over time and tenure).The successful appointee will be offered a permanent employment contract.
Please send your CV and DOL application form, to email@example.com before 5pm Manila time on February 22nd (Friday). Please include a cover letter of no more than 500 words.