Do you want to work in Australia? Then check out this job opening, a POEA licensed agency is looking for 20 Filipino nurses to fill up positions for resident care facilities in Albury and Wodonga, Australia.
- Registered and Licensed Nurses
- Available and complete necessary documents
- Male and Female
- Must have taken IELTS and attained a score of 7.0 in all categories (with total band score not less than 7.0)
- Not more than 40 years of age
- At least a total of 2-3 year work experience in a medical institution (combined hospital and clinical experience)
- Has work experience inAustraliaandUSAor fromUnited Kingdom&Singaporehas an advantage
- Has work experience in Geriatrics Wards that are treating/caring for patients suffering from Dementia and related.
- Applicant that have already approved application in Australian Nursing Council (AHPRA) and completed Training Course inAUSTRALIAwill be prioritized.