The U.S. Embassy in Manila is seeking for an American Citizen Services Clerk in the Consular Section/American Citizens Services.
Job Position: American Citizen Services Clerk
(This position is budgeted for the Local Compensation Plan)
Opening Date: December 2, 2011
Closing Date: December 16, 2011
Work Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week
Salary: P 340,278.00 per annum (Starting salary)
Basic Function Of Position:
- Attends to inquiries related to citizenship, passport and special consular services at the American Citizens Services (ACS) window.
- Assists in data entry and scanning of citizenship and passport cases into ACS system.
- Assists in locating, filing case folders for citizenship, passport and special consular services.
- Assists in drafting and filing correspondence for citizenship and passports. Serves as liaison/courier to deliver diplomatic notes and/or other documents to Philippine government agencies, such as Bureau of Immigration, Department of Foreign Affairs, etc.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item.
- Completion a bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts or Business Administration is required.
- One year of progressively responsible work experience in a position requiring extensive public contact is required.
- Level IV (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing English and Tagalog language are required.
- Knowledge of types and purposes of civil documentations, applicable laws, regulations and procedures is required.
- Ability to effectively accomplish tasks requiring a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
Submit Application To
Human Resources Office
Chancery Annex Building, Room 300
American Embassy Manila
Telephone: (632)301-2000 ext. 5169
Fax: (632)301-2399, Attention: HR Office
E-mail: email@example.com (please send as an MS Word attachment)