September Schedule of Mobile Passport Services
|25-Sep 2010||San Rafael, Bulacan|
|25-Sep 2010||Valenzuela City|
|2-Oct 2010||Malabon City|
|2-Oct 2010||Bataan Provincial Capitol, Balanga City|
|13-Nov 2010||Makati City|
Important Reminders for Passport Mobile Services
- The processing of passports at Mobile Passport Services is guided by the Philippine Passport Act of 1996 and its implementing rules and regulations, other relevant Department Orders, Circulars and Memoranda.
- Participation in the Mobile Passport Services must be coordinated with the Passport Coordinator designated by the Local Government Unit (LGU) in advance. The designated LGU Passport Coordinator will collect copies of the application forms from interested applicants at least two weeks in advance of the scheduled date of the mobile passport service.
- The LGU Passport Coordinator will inform the applicant of the indicative time during which he or she will have to file the passport application on the scheduled date of the Mobile Passport Service.
- Personal appearance is a requirement for all passport applicants.
- The Mobile Passport Service will not accept applications for the replacement of lost valid passports but will entertain applications for lost expired passports.
- The Mobile passport fee is same with the Expedite Rate.
For any details please call RCOCC at 834-40oo, Local Nos. 2406-2410 or 836-7750